Tri Yoga, the art and science of yogaflow®, is the dynamic, meditative trinity of asana, pranayama and mudra. Prana-inspired and systematically introduced, Tri Yoga unites breath and mudra with flowing and sustained postures. It has the inherent qualities of rhythmic pacing, relaxation-in-action, wavelike spinal movements and economy of motion. Students can remain with Basics (108 posture sequences) or continue to Level 1 and subsequent levels. Within each level, students develop precise natural alignment, strength, flexibility, endurance and a longer, more rhythmic breath. When the movement of body, breath and mudra harmonize, the inner flow of prana is experienced. Continued practice makes the body~mind a fit instrument for meditation and for life. Founded by internationally renowned yogini, Kaliji (Kali Ray). Taught in 40+ countries by over 1800 certified teachers with 66 Tri Yoga Centers and Communities.
- TriYoga with Kaliji in Berlin, Germanytriyoga2018-10-14T10:59:34+00:00
- Kaliji presents TriYoga at World of Yogatriyoga2019-03-15T16:43:41+00:00
- TriYoga & Chant Club ~ Yoga Fest ~ Israeltriyoga2019-03-20T13:00:40+00:00
- TriYoga with Kaliji ~ Hong Kongtriyoga2019-02-03T12:20:41+00:00
- TriYoga Retreat with Kaliji ~ Bad Meinberg, Germanytriyoga2019-02-03T12:19:26+00:00
- TriYoga with Kaliji ~ TYC Appenzell, Switzerlandtriyoga2019-02-03T12:16:17+00:00
- Level 3 TYTT ~ TYC Santa Cruztriyoga2018-08-22T12:00:46+00:00