Tri Yoga, the art and science of yogaflow®, is the dynamic, meditative trinity of asana, pranayama and mudra. Prana-inspired and systematically introduced, Tri Yoga unites breath and mudra with flowing and sustained postures. It has the inherent qualities of rhythmic pacing, relaxation-in-action, wavelike spinal movements and economy of motion. Students can remain with Basics (108 posture sequences) or continue to Level 1 and subsequent levels. Within each level, students develop precise natural alignment, strength, flexibility, endurance and a longer, more rhythmic breath. When the movement of body, breath and mudra harmonize, the inner flow of prana is experienced. Continued practice makes the body~mind a fit instrument for meditation and for life. Founded by internationally renowned yogini, Kaliji (Kali Ray). Taught in 40+ countries by over 1800 certified teachers with 66 Tri Yoga Centers and Communities.
- TriYoga with Kaliji ~ TY of Central PAtriyoga2019-06-25T22:51:51+00:00
- TriYoga with Kaliji ~ TYC SCtriyoga2019-11-11T12:35:22+00:00
- TriYoga with Kaliji ~ Republic of China Yoga Associationtriyoga2019-11-11T12:33:56+00:00
- TriYoga’s 40th Anniversary with Kalijitriyoga2019-08-28T07:40:48+00:00
- Basics TYTT ~ TYC Santa Cruz, CAtriyoga2019-11-11T12:37:26+00:00