Tri Yoga, the art and science of yogaflow®, is the dynamic, meditative trinity of asana, pranayama and mudra. Prana-inspired and systematically introduced, Tri Yoga unites breath and mudra with flowing and sustained postures. It has the inherent qualities of rhythmic pacing, relaxation-in-action, wavelike spinal movements and economy of motion. Students can remain with Basics (108 posture sequences) or continue to Level 1 and subsequent levels. Within each level, students develop precise natural alignment, strength, flexibility, endurance and a longer, more rhythmic breath. When the movement of body, breath and mudra harmonize, the inner flow of prana is experienced. Continued practice makes the body~mind a fit instrument for meditation and for life. Founded by internationally renowned yogini, Kaliji (Kali Ray). Taught in 40+ countries by over 1800 certified teachers with 66 Tri Yoga Centers and Communities.
- TriYoga Retreat with Kaliji ~ Germanytriyoga2019-06-25T22:49:09+00:00
- TriYoga with Kaliji ~ Russiatriyoga2019-06-25T22:54:20+00:00
- TriYoga with Kaliji ~ TY of Central PAtriyoga2019-06-25T22:51:51+00:00
- TriYoga’s 40th Anniversary with Kalijitriyoga2019-08-28T07:40:48+00:00
- Level 3 TYTT ~ TYC Santa Cruztriyoga2019-06-09T09:16:32+00:00