Basics TYTT Online 2023-2024
$150.00 – $2,000.00
The Basics TriYoga Teacher Training can be taken to to certify to teach and/or deepen one’s practice.*
- TriYoga 150-Hour Certification: $1,500 includes 15 weekends*: Sat and Sun 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM PT and access to the Basics recordings.
- TriYoga 200-Hour Certification:* $2,000 includes everything in the 150-hour program plus 50 additional hours to expand knowledge in yoga anatomy, philosophy and lifestyle, including vegan. (50 hours TBA)
- $225 Basics Administrative Fee (includes Basics manual, internship and certification administrative support). The administrative fee is paid once per level.
If you have already enrolled in the Basics internship and have the Basics manual, you can purchase a new Basics manual ($27 for printed or electronic version). Contact the TriYoga office to order.
- Return, Review, Refine: For those who have already certified in Basics, enroll in RRR Basics for 1/3 of the fee. You will receive a RRR completion certificate.
* Basics hours can be applied toward 200-hour RYT with Yoga Alliance (YA). See Certification Handbook. YA requirements are subject to change.
For additional payment options, contact TYI at email@example.com.