What personal information about visitors does TriYoga gather?
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, optimizing your experience of browsing the website, and communicating with you.
- Automatic information: our website receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, it uses “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses TriYoga. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously.
What about cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide customized features.
- The Help menu on the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of TriYoga’s coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does TriYoga share the information it receives?
- Information about our visitors is an important part of our business, and we do not sell it to others.
How secure is information about me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
Are children allowed to make purchases at TriYoga online store?
TriYoga does not sell products for purchase by those under 18. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit the TriYoga website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy with the TriYoga website, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We will not materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of information collected
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; email address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history, the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website, including date and time; cookie number; products you searched for or viewed.